Seo Services Now = Internet Marketing
There are many SEO related services now on offer that complement Internet Marketing activities. Seo Services Now offer Internet Marketing services which vary dependent upon the campaign that is defined with you. This can extend from the layout of your website to additional services such as:
- SMS Campaign, which can email you on return, which enable queries from clients and requests for your services – with a Shared / dedicated short code linked into a database if required.
- Feedback and Polls – where you can ask your clients to give you feedback on their services – this can be electronically, through your website.
- Creative calls to action on your website through subtle yet distinct methods, contact us, linking etc…
- Innovative and creative website design, perfectly SEO’d to take advantage of Google and other Search Engines
- Refined and tasteful email campaigns to existing clients
- Using intelligent data-mining techniques to determine the best track to existing clients
What is an SMS Campaign?
An SMS campaign is one that makes it easier for you or your clients to keep in contact when on the move, examples where this is effective:
- You are a solicitor and you client wants to be updated regularly with the status of a house purchase – you can set up regular messaging techniques from your desktop
- The client can text into a number and can be given the latest update / comment from your system
Why use Feedback and Polls?
Almost everyone has had feedback at one time or another, sometimes not always nice! However, even negative feedback can provide useful information on you, your organisation and it how it operates. It can provide genuine (in most cases) information that helps change the business in many ways e.g. improved processes or activities that can in turn, improve profits or customer perception.
Polls act as a great way to anonymously receive feedback on your company.
Twitter and Facebook forums are also a great platform for this information capture – however these do require regular monitoring also!
…is a greatly under-used source of client feedback – with free information provided as incentives, which then can form part of an email campaign to provide your client with exciting information about your business and its up and coming activities.
…is the technique of taking various disparate pieces of useful information and turning into one that can be used to provide a different result. This is expressly and fervently used in the retail industry when two seemingly different associations can provide something unique – e.g. the retail store that noticed that on Thursday when the men went shopping instead of the women and purchased nappies they also purchase beer. Guess what, the beer aisle and the nappy aisle became ‘as one’.
For more information contact Seo Services Now Contact Us